Wednesday 6 January 2016

Mortgages for Firefighters

Mortgages for First Responders / $0 Lender Fees


 mortgage for firefighters

BUYING – SELLING – REFINANCING
Real Savings & Rewards for Our Nations Heroes
“All the best heroes are ordinary people who make themselves extraordinary.”
www.americanheromortgage.com  – 754-202-4376

Testimonial :

Michael Weishaar – Firefighter

I just wanted to say thank you to Morry Newman of American Hero Mortgage for all his help in obtaining my properties. Morry first helped me 5 years ago in my first house purchase and then again this year. Morry was with me every step of the way to handle every obstacle that came up and making sure my closing went as smooth as possible. Thank you Morry for all your help, and look forward to hearing from me in the future.

Michael Weishaar
Firefighter Pembroke Pines FL

1 comment:

  1. I now own a business of my own with the help of Elegantloanfirm with a loan of $900,000.00 USD. at 2% rate charges, at first i taught with was all a joke until my loan request was  process under five working days and my requested funds was transfer to me. am now a proud owner of a large business with 15 staffs working under me. All thanks to the loan officer Russ Harry he is a God sent, you can contact them to improve your business on.. email-- Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com. / Whatsapp number +393511617486

    ReplyDelete