Tuesday 17 November 2015

Mortgages for Nurses

Buying a home can be an overwhelming process. How do you know what kind of house you want? What kind of neighborhood? How many rooms? What amenities are important? Whatever type of home you want, obtaining a prequalification letter from your mortgage broker is your first step to buying a home. It outlines what you can afford to buy so when the time comes to start shopping you and your real estate agent have a set price range to follow in finding your perfect home.

By filling out a loan application on my website, www.americanheromortgage.com, I will be able to assess the type of loan that’s best for you. Although filling out our full version will allow us to get your loan process started more quickly, there is also a "Quick Application" version that lets us know how to contact you. And, you can always save your work and come back to complete it when it’s convenient for you.

Everything is 100% secure and we’ll never share your information with anyone except by permission—that is, if you’re giving us information to use to get you the best loan, we use that information to tell mortgage lenders about you and convince them to loan you money. In turn, those mortgage lenders are bound by Federal law to keep your information secure.

A home is likely one of the biggest purchases you'll ever make. I want to ensure the process goes smoothly. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Sincerely,
Morris Newman
American Hero Mortgage
12323 SW 55th St Ste 1002
Cooper City, FL 33330-3312
(954)806-3677
mjnewman@americanheromortgage.com
www.americanheromortgage.com

Our Valuable Clients Testimonial :

Mortgages for nurses
I want to thank Morry Newman of American Hero Mortgage for all your hard work and dedication. Your determination made it possible for my family and I to have a place to call home.
Thank you again for making this dream come true.

Sincerely,
Julie Baez
Registered Nurse
Memorial Hospital Miramar

Mr.Newman sat down with me and explained the entire process, gave me a plan of action, and helped me follow through with my plan. During that complete process he was able to guide me through the fog of mortgages making the process very transparent and would take the time to make sure I was completely satisfied with the process. I am very happy to say that Morry not only helped me secure a low interest mortgage but he went beyond and helped me increase my FICO score by 100 points which is huge! He did this process within a week of finding out my outstanding debts, created a process in which those debts would be addressed and paid. If you are even thinking about refinancing or finding a mortgage, I would highly suggest that you speak with Mr. Newman at American Hero Mortgage.

Sincerely,
Jason Thomas, RN
Executive Healthcare Staffing
Email: Jason@RNRN.com
Tel: 305-942-1527
Fax: 877-551-6294

1 comment:

  1. so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. colorado springs mortgage lenders

    ReplyDelete